The KoreSway™ Kompact is designed for use by medical centers and clinics, medical and PT offices, assisted living facilities, recreation centers, health and fitness clubs, universities, and professional sports teams.
● The FDA-listed KoreSway™ Kompact incorporates the patented Korebalance™ software suites into a compact and affordable package. Utilizing proven force transducers and rapid sampling rates, the KoreSway™ captures the minute patient
center of gravity movements. Includes a portable safety rail system with integrated wheels that fits through standard-size doorways.
● KoreSway™ Kompact includes force platform, portable frame, 19 or 22-inch touch screen computer, wireless USB keyboard, and one foam mat for perturbed surface activities.
● Proprietary software and an integrated touch screen computer provides a variety of testing and engaging training and gaming options.
● Additional software includes Single and Dual Task Cognition and Parkinson’s Suite, Useful Field of View Testing and Training, and a multiple game package.
● Provide vestibular, proprioceptive and visual challenge along with real time visual biofeedback and a perturbed surfacing foam mat.
● Static and dynamic balance assessment, mCTSIB and Limits of Stability testing and training.
● Objective documentation – printable color reports to track progress and document outcomes.
19″ inch 4:3, 5 wire resistive touch display.
|Resolution:||1600 x 1200|
|Processor:||Intel E5500 2.8Ghz Processor|
|video:||The Intel® integrated H61 Chipset, with Intef® HD Graphics, maximum display resolution of 2560 x 1600|
|Audio:||Realtek High Definition Audio enables premium Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Two built-in 2.5 watt stereo speakers with three audio jacks for Audio Out, Line-in, and Microphone video cards or decoders.|
|I/O:||2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 4 x USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x RS-232 Serial Port, 1 x DVI-I.|
|Safety & Certifications:||FCC Class B, CE, UL60950, Energy Star 5.0, RoHS, WEEE|
KoreSway™ Kompact Specs:
● 19″ or 22″ touch display.• Platform footprint: 23″ diameter (58.4 cm)
● Weight: 112 lbs. (51 kg)
● Patient weight capacity: 330 lbs (150 kg)
● Warranty: 5-year frame, 1 year components & electronics
● Made in the USA
The Concussion Management Program is a comprehensive approach to assessing an athlete’s balance and cognition, detecting impairment, and offering a training regimen to treat the athlete if a concussive event were to occur. The program requires that athletes are tested pre-season in order to gather a baseline assessment regarding the athlete’s balance and cognition. His test consists of three balance tests (Romberg) and four progressive difficulty touch screen cognition tests. This information is stored digitally within the balance machine and used to compare against future tests if a concussive event were to occur. The program also consists of programming in regards to protecting and rehabilitating players from mTBI using strength and balance training. The athlete would then be retested to determine whether or not the individual is ready to return to action.
Training programs have been developed and incorporated into our software to help improve and balance, stability, coordination and posture. Our interactive 3D Never Ball game further enhance our ability to customize treatment plans and provide training for individuals with all levels of ability. The various levels of Never ball help to keep patients engaged and help improve their assessment outcomes.
The premiere model features new 22” touch screen cognition baseline and training module. The testing and training session can include both balance and cognition, cognition only, or balance only. Test results can be stored and compared to assess mental decline and mTBI improvement and regression.
Applications include fall reduction screening and rehabilitation, orthopedic rehabilitation, treatment of peripheral neuropathies, treatment and assessment of mTBI and cognition, and identification of symptom magnification.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.